The RHNO II NVGs builds upon the foundation of Norotos’ legacy product line producing a ruggedly durable, versatile helmet mount solution. Developed through extensive engineering and delivered through precision manufacturing, the RHNO II supplies heightened stability according to the Norotos’ standard of Anti-Wobble Optimization—centering on enhancement of each component connection point throughout the helmet mount assembly.
Superior safety enrichments ensure an ergonomic custom-fit user experience fortifying expanded field use longevity. A lower profile reduced silhouette augments the NVG center of gravity, promoting the natural alignment of the head and neck in reducing muscle strain and fatigue. Force-to-Overcome Deploy/Stow Release secures safe, reliable goggle flip-up/flip-down, activated under sensibly firm user pressure.
Intuitively placed design features provide a mechanical advantage through user-friendly operations with safe and easy tactile differentials, including Glide-Rite Infinite Adjustable for Vertical, Tilt, and Fore/Aft-Eye-Relief Adjustment. While permitting rugged versatility in individually tailored-like user wearability, the RHNO II maintains a securely stable platform with positive lock adjustment levers.
Building while expanding upon Norotos’ legacy product-line—the RHNO II supplies an enhanced platform for night vision goggle systems that is safe, reliable, and durable. All while reaching to the very pinnacle of Anti-Wobble stability in a commitment to the continual progression of equipping soldiers, law enforcement, and outdoors people for over two decades.
- Ergonomically Optimized Vertical, Tilt, and Fore/Aft-Eye-Relief Adjustment Levers for a custom-fit user experience
- Helmet Mount Release Button allows quick one-handed release from Helmet Bracket or Shroud
- Force-to-Overcome Deploy/Stow Release enables single-handed decisive user pressure flip-up/flip-down
- Dovetail Style NVG Compatible for PVS-7A/C, PVS-15, PVS-18, PVS-21, & PVS-31
- Horn Style NVG Compatible for PVS-7B/D & PVS-14
- Glide-Rite Infinitely Adjustable in both vertical and horizontal directions
- Reduced Weight & Enhanced NVG Center of Gravity prevents user fatigue allowing long-term ergonomic wearability
- Auto Shut-Off when NVG in stow position or removed from mount
- Durable Helmet Mount Surface Finishes withstand extreme environmental and field conditions
- Safe & Easy Operational Tactile Differentials on operating levers, knobs, and buttons