REIN 3.0 is by far, the most powerful and most configurable weapon light ever made. With an upgraded electrical system, it brings you more capability. Nothing comes close. Delivering the power you need, in a small package. Everything you want it to be.
Modular 3-piece design. With a superior electrical system and remote switch, REIN has always been upgradeable as subsequent generations are released. As such, all parts of the 1st generation REIN are fully compatible with the 2nd and now 3rd generation REIN. Please read more details on REIN 1.0 and REIN 2.0 parts compatibility with REIN 3.0 on the REIN RFQ page.
IPX-8 waterproof rating. Fully submersible to 100 feet for 24 hours. Fully-potted remote switch included.
Strongest-in-class lens. The glass on the REIN is 3mm thick. It can take multiple hits from 5.56mm Simunition rounds, at contact-distance.
Patented Battery Jack feature. This allows you to properly tension the battery inside the system to avoid battery bounce. This lengthens the life of your system and increases reliability substantially.
Patented tail-cap cartridge is easily replaceable and allows for “clocking” so you can minimize cable exposure, without removing the tail of the light. The attached remote switch utilizes a cable exit from the tail cap that is perpendicular to the bore axis. This allows your cable to be protected from potential snags and impact.
The Patented remote switch, offers both momentary and constant-on functionality. The remote switch is electrically isolated from the push-button switch located on the tail cap. If your remote switch suffers catastrophic failure, your REIN still works via the tail cap button.
The proprietary remote switch offers unprecedented cable management possibilities never before available even with prior generation LCS units.
The exposed cable for the remote switch is 5” long. Shorter 3″ cables are available here.
Shockproof. Dustproof. The most durable weapon light made. Period.
- 100,000 Candela peak beam intensity (With 18650)
- 1250 Lumens output (With 18650)
- 95 minutes run-time (With 18650)
- Dual-Fuel capability. REIN 3.0 runs on 18650 and now, can also run on two CR123 batteries. 18650 rechargeable battery provides the best output, by far. However, you can now use 2 CR123 batteries if needed. You will see reduced output with CR123 batteries.
- 1.3” Bezel diameter – smaller than the original REIN in diameter.
- 6.17” Long – a very compact full-size light.
- The same reduced mounting lug height as the REIN 2.0. Shorter than the original REIN 1.0 allowing for tighter mounting.
- PERFORMANCE: An average of 100,000 Candela in the full-size configuration represents a seismic leap in capability for the user. Over 44% more than the closest competitor. Nobody else is even close. It means more light on-target than ever before. It means better situational awareness. It means improved survivability. And run-time standards per ANSI/PLATO-FL1 ensure your light performs as long as you need it. Due to enhanced thermal upgrades, the REIN 3.0 light head CANNOT be used on any MCH lights. Simply, the light head gets too hot which can cause damage to the electrical components.
- POWER: A USA-made, state-of-the-art electrical system using the best components that money can buy. That gives us the output, efficiency and run-time that makes REIN 3.0 the class leader. Uses a single 18650 battery. The REIN 3.0 is now DUAL FUEL. CR123 batteries are now allowed. However, if you use CR123, expect performance degradation. We supply a branded Samsung 18650 30Q with the REIN 3.0. Please note that unlike its peers, REIN 3.0 will produce usable light for multiple hours. Accepts ALL protected and unprotected 18650 batteries. Accepts both button-top and flat-top batteries. Run-time standard per ANSI/PLATO-FL1 = 95 minutes for the full-size REIN 3.0. The ANSI/PLATO-FL1 standard for runtime is: The amount of time until the light reaches 10% of its original output.
- DIMENSIONS: As shooters ourselves, we know size matters. Particularly when you start working your lights around other systems on the gun, such as laser systems and back up sights. With a small 1.3” bezel diameter and lower mounting lug height profile, it sits tighter to your gun than ever before. The full-size REIN is now right at home on even the shortest host platforms. REIN Length: 6.17″
- WEIGHT: Ounces do matter. The Next-Generation REIN numbers speak for themselves. And the new 3.0 generation’s weight is indistinguishable on the gun from the previous version. REIN 3.0 weight with Remote Switch and Battery: 6.91oz
- COMPATIBILITY: REIN 3.0 still ships standard with a Picatinny Rail mount. Cloud Defensive offers a full line-up of Torrent mounts for different mounting needs. REIN 3.0 is fully compatible with existing Scout Light® mounts on the market.
- REMOTE SWITCH: The current switch from the REIN 2.0 has proven to be so good both electrically and in durability, it was an easy choice to keep it in place for the REIN 3.0. With easy activation, both momentary and constant-on capability, integrated cable control, the REIN remote switch is the gold-standard.