Rear Helmet Pouch
Don’t like the price?Contact Us
Lead time can be between 1-10 weeks depending on product availability at time of order. Contact us prior to placing your order for up-to-date lead times.
The semi-rigid pouch exterior gives rear accessories extra impact protection and has a central loop area for ID patches. It also has a lower stow area for comms PTT cables when not in use. Firmly and securely connected and yet, it can be donned and doffed in around 60 seconds so you connect or disconnect depending on your mission set.
- Includes Rear pod + lengthened bungee cord
- The rear pouch integrates seamlessly with the Mohawk, Mohawk Air and Gen4 Lo-Pro helmet covers
- Provides mission specific adaptability.
- Safely secured to the helmet by velcro, velcro under tabs & milspec bungee cord.
- Provides new cutting edge functionality and universal accessory management.
- Employs a new versatile rear flex cell that fits all common NVG battery packs & counterweights.
- Has strategically placed exit holes for all cables.
- Semi-rigid cell exterior gives rear accessories extra impact protection and has a central loop area for ID patches.
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
It’s a unicorn for sure; it looks great, effectively holds 4x 123A’s, reserves another elastic loop for another item, and had a spacious interior offering the operator options for counter-weights or other specific tools as missions dictate. It holds a Leatherman almost too perfect atop a counter weight bag within its interior.