The HRT RAC Plate Carrier is a multi role versatile plate carrier that is designed to be extremely modular allowing users to navigate obstacles. The base model is easy to don and doff, while holding life-saving plates. The carrier is made from 500 Denier Cordura treated with DuPont Teflon and has attachment points for an integrated Duraflex Buckle attachment system (Comes on HRT Placards) on the chest to instantly don/doff additional equipment based on your operational needs. Our proprietary dual back panel design features dual zipper sections to allow users to configure the back of the carrier with a multitude of panel options based on your specific tasks. The quick detach buckle can be configured for right or left side operation or completely removed. Our optional cummerbunds expand real estate for additional pouches, side-plate pockets, or whatever else you might need to fulfill your mission.
- Proprietary Dual back panel zippers for user configuration
- Quick Release should buckle can be configured right, left or none
- 500 Denier Cordura placard Double Stitched outer carrier
- Ultra light-weight yet comfortable base system for every day deployment
- Dual YKK zipper sections to add mission specific panels
- Secure, easily adjustable shoulder and waist straps allow for comfort fitting.
- Air flow channel keeps wearer cool. Optional Velcro pontoons or spacers can further extend comfort to long period of use.
- Carrier fits Size plates 10”x12” or Large SAPI plates
Note: The RAC will comfortably fit a chest of up to 41–45 inches.
This plate carrier is lit. I can put lots of stuff on me and in muh pouches lies the answers and solution to end world hunger.
Best of the best!
This carrier is superior in every way. If want to know why, go watch John Lovell’s video on YouTube reviewing this thing. It’s rad!
Exceptional potential carrier for the price
Excellent construction,well sewn seams,comfortable even with my level IV ceramics. Has all the best features ,very modulR and like the flexibility of the dual back panel zipper. Very happy with the purchase of this carrier.
It’s comfortable, light and allows airflow. Addition accessories/mag pouches...more expensive then I would have liked. Overall does the job I need it too.
Product great, customer service even better!
Very well made! Solid like a tank. Intuitive build with some very nice features. Like a lego kit with many optional upgrades available. HCC’s customer service was outstanding and you can tell they trying very hard to do things right with their customer base. They will definitely be on my very short list of “go-to” suppliers!