The AGM PVS14-51 Night Vision Monocular is a rugged, lightweight, multi-purpose night vision device that has repeatedly proven itself in combat. The PVS14-51 design was originally commissioned by the United States Military to enable nighttime operations.
This Product is subject to ITAR/EAR Export Controls. Please visit our ITAR/EAR page (click here) or Contact Us for more Information.
This monocular is used globally in some of the most challenging environments. The PVS14-51 can be used as a handheld device, or mounted on the included head harness. With the proper accessories, it can also be mounted to combat helmets, providing night vision capabilities to daytime optical sights.
The PVS14-51 monocular conforms to 810G Military standards and demonstrates the highest quality form and function.
The PVS14-51 has an extended field of view. Its 51° FOV overs a large visual range, without requiring the operator to shift the position of the device.
The PVS14-51 monocular is a full-featured unit, weighing less than 10.6 ounces/300 grams.
The unit includes manual gain control, an automatic bright light shut-off feature, and a built-in Infrared (IR) illuminator.
The bright light shut-off feature ensures that the high-quality photocathode tube is protected.
AGM’s PVS14-51 includes an array of optional accessories to support virtually any operation.
WARNING: California's Proposition 65
- Wide 51° field of view
- Compact, rugged design
- Head or helmet-mountable for hands-free usage
- Manual gain control
- Ergonomic, simple, easy-to-operate controls
- Built-in Infrared illuminator and flood lens
- Limited 3-year warranty
Image Intensifier Tube: Gen 3 Auto-Gated "Level 1 or 2"
- Resolution: 64-72 lp/mm
Field of view cleanness by zone:
Gen 3 IIT 3AL2 is the second best quality offered by AGM with very limited number of spots in Zone 1.
Gen 3 IIT 3AL1 is the highest resolution and the cleanest offered by AGM. There are practically no visible spots in Zone 1.
Lens System: 19 mm; F/1.26
- FOV: 51°
- Focus Range: 0.25 m to infinity
- Diopter Adjustment: -6 to +4 diopters
- Led Indicators: In FOV - Low battery; IR On; Excessive light conditions
- Infrared Illuminator: Yes
- Manual Gain Control: Yes
- Bright Light Cut-Off: Yes
- Battery Type: One AA 1.5V Alkaline battery
- Battery Life (Operating): Up to 50 hours at 20°C
- Operating Temperature Range: -51° C to +49° C (-60° F to 120° F)
- Storage Temperature Range: -51° C to +85° C (-60° F to 185° F):
- Weight: 300g (10.6 oz)
- Overall Dimensions: 102 × 63 × 69 mm (4.0 × 2.5 × 2.7 in)
- Package Includes: Night Vision Monocular, Head Mount Assembly, Brow Pad, Eye Cup, Helmet/ Head Mount Adapter, System Soft Carrying Case, Daylight Filter, Shoulder Strap, Lens Paper, Diopter Lens Cap, Sacrificial Window, Demist Shield, Manual, Battery