PRS2 Precision-Adjustable Stock (FN)
The Magpul PRS2 (Precision Rifle/Sniper) – FAL Model is a drop-in, precision-adjustable butt stock especially designed for metric pattern FN FAL rifles and its variants. Designed to offer the fine-tuned, customized feel of a precision target stock, the PRS2 is adjustable for both cheek riser height and length-of-pull without sacrificing the durability necessary to withstand the operational environment.
Compared to common plastic fixed stocks, the PRS2 has a similar minimum LOP but can extend up to 1.25" longer. Machined aluminum adjustment knobs feature positive-locking click detents to maintain position under recoil and allows easy, tool-less adjustments by simply rotating the knobs. Machined aluminum butt-plate and alloy steel adjustment shafts provide stability and strength to withstand severe impact conditions. Rubber butt-pad offers positive shoulder purchase to prevent slippage for optimal accuracy even with body armor or modular gear. Stronger and heavier than most OEM stocks, the PRS2 also adds benefical weight to the rear of normally nose-heavy FAL rifles.
Made in U.S.A.
- Mounts to METRIC lower trigger frame with standard spring guide tube
- Rubber butt-pad with solid aluminum butt-plate core withstands severe impact and recoil
- Machined aluminum adjustment knobs with positive locking click detents
- Black phosphate coated solid alloy steel adjustment shafts
- Bottom threaded inserts for custom sling, rail, or monopod mounting (10-32 threaded)
- Sling Mounts
- Mid - QD Sling Mount Plate accommodates up to 1.5" push-button swivels (left-right reversible)
- Rear - 1.5" sling loop (left-right reversible)
NOTE: The PRS2 is a direct replacement any METRIC lower trigger frame with standard spring guide tube (will not fit Inch or Para lowers). Compatible models include: FN FAL, StG58, FM FAL, M964, R1, G1, DSA SA58. Installs with screws from standard buttstock (not included). A FAL-type buttstock removal tool is recommended for easy installation.
PRS2 FN FAL Stock
- Weight: 30.2 oz.
- Length, max: 10.3-11.5 in.
- LOP Adjustment: ~49 Clicks (0.026"/click)
- LOP Adjustment Range: 1.2 in.
- LOP, min: ~14.3 in.
- LOP, max: ~15.5 in.
- Cheek Height Adjustment: ~53 Clicks (0.021"/click)
- Cheek Height Adjustment Range: 1.1 in.
- Fore/Aft Cheek Weld Adjustment Range: 0.7 in.
* Specifications based on factory configuration