Don’t like the price?Contact Us
Lead time may vary between 1-12 weeks depending upon product availability upon time of order. Contact us prior to placing order for more specifics on lead time.
Please note: the PlateFrame™ DOES NOT come with a ballistic plate. If your plate is not listed in the dropdown box, you will need to mail the ballistic plate to us so that we may custom mold the PlateFrame to the plate. Please email email@example.com with your name and order information prior to sending your plate so we can ensure it is shipped to the correct location.
On placement of order, you will be contacted by an HCC Tactical representative to confirm sizing options.
Doing more with less, the PlateFrame's patent pending, lightweight, semi rigid plastic design provides a rigid mounting platform unlike any other plate carrier on the market. The frame gives the operator the capability to scale their load out up or down to meet operational requirements. The PlateFrame allows for easy attachment of accessory pouches and will accommodate standard MOLLE pouches. Weighing in at 1lb, 6oz (without ballistic plates), the maritime inspired PlateFrame does not retain any water due to the use of non-hygroscopic materials and welded seams.
The rigid frames are custom molded to the operator's ballistic plates and can be further customized with unit insignia and cut out text with reflective backing upon request.
- +$20 for custom engraving
- Email engraving art to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number/receipt.
- A high-resolution digital file is required. Must be one of the following fileformats: Jpeg (.jpg), Adobe Illustrator (.ai), EPS, or PDF.
- Logo must be black and white.
- High resolution: 150dpi or higher.
- We are not responsible for any mistakes or misspellings made by customers.
- We cannot engrave trademarked or copyrighted items.
- We reserve the right to deny a custom engraving request.
- No custom engravings of current military insignias will be accepted without approval from that Command.