NVG Filter Cover Assembly
Don’t like the price?Contact Us
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
You will be required to fill out our EAR Compliance form (click here) prior to your order shipping.
The Wilcox Filter Cover is an amber lens that quickly attached and detaches to a variety of Night Vision Goggles and Scopes. The unique padded rubber eye cup protects the eye socket from impact injury and the amber filter provides a tactical advantage by greatly reducing green eye splash common to all NVG devices.
- MATERIAL: Wavelength Controlled Polycarbonate (Lexan), Rubber
- ACCOMMODATES: AN/PVS-14, AN/PVS-7B, AN/PVS-7D, AN/PVS-15, AN/PVS-18, F4949, F5050, BNVD, BNVD-G, F4949, MINI N-Seas
- MANUFACTURER: Wilcox Industries
- Quickly Attaches and Detaches an array of Night Vision Goggles and Scopes
- Unique Padded Rubber Eye Cup Protects Eye Socket from Impact Injury
- Amber Filter Provides Tactical Advantage, Greatly Reducing Green Eye Splash Common to all NVG Devices
- Molded Rubber Eyepiece Eliminates NVG Light Pollution from Escaping the Eyepiece
- Flat Matte Finish for Covertness in Combat Conditions
- Combat Proven by the US Special Operations Community and Domestic Law Enforcement Personnel
- Design Approach Cuts Down on Logistics and Overall System Cost