The NUTSOF Samara Hook and Loop NVG Lanyard is a simple device protection solution designed and produced in Montreal, Canada.
Hook and loop based helmet retention systems for night vision devices have become very popular due to their simplicity and ease of use. The NUTSOF lanyard is different from others on the market, as they use a thermoplastic backer for rigidity. This added rigidity is what allows this lanyard to be smaller, and lower profile than others on the market. It is designed to sit right underneath an ID/morale patch or counterweight to achieve the lowest signature possible but also provide added retention security.
Please note that while hook and loop retention is secure enough for most situations, they are not as secure as bolt on setups, however this allows night vision to be mounted on the fly without any tool. We recommended you to test your setup prior to use.
- Made in Canada
- Adds tension to reduce mount and arm wobble in NVGs
- Securely retains night vision devices in case of accidental release or mount failure
- Slim and low profile: 2.5" length by 1" width
- Milspec hook and loop
- Milliken Tegris® Thermoplastic backer for rigidity
- Adjustable 16" bungee cord with cord lock
- Bungee is easily reconfigured for user preference