The Betsy Ross flag is an early design of the flag of the United States, popularly attributed to Betsy Ross, using the common motifs of alternating red-and-white striped field with five-pointed stars in a blue canton. The flag was designed during the American Revolution and features 13 stars to represent the original 13 colonies.
A great display piece in their living room! Each liquid metal sign is cut from 1/8 inch steel plate and then hand polished. It is then heat treated and painted for color before finally being finished with a poured on epoxy coating. Because each sculpture is hand-made, no two are alike. Sculptures comes with welded on hardware for hanging and 2-inch offsets, which allows the sculpture to have a floating appearance.
- Dimensions: 23"W x 14"H x 2"D
- Special protective resin finish to preserve the metal
- Custom and uniquely handmade in the USA
- 3D floating effect when hanging
- Makes a perfect groomsmen gift!
- Comes ready to install with welded hanging hardware