Requested by Air Force Special Operations, Massif® designed the Field Shirt with cutting-edge Sigma 4 Star™ fabric containing DuPont™ Nomex® and DuPont™ Kevlar®. The Massif® Field Shirt is a lightweight, durable, and highly functional flame-resistant shirt. The construction includes cutting-edge Sigma 4Star® fabric, with DuPont™ Nomex® and DuPont™ Kevlar®. The MFS, loaded with usable features, is specifically engineered for performance and maximum mobility. An innovative shirt that delivers superior utility and comfort.
NOTE: The Operational Camouflage Pattern (OCP) is owned and controlled by the Director of the U.S. Army Natick Soldier Research, Development and Engineering Center, products utilizing the Operational Camouflage Pattern (OCP), can only be shipped to United States Active Duty Military Personnel that have been verified using a United States Military e-mail address, and cannot not be resold, or otherwise diverted to any non-U.S. military person. For International shipments, these items can only ship to a Military APO or FPO address.
- Dual-entry zippered chest pockets with mesh lining
- Forearm pen pocket
- Zippered shoulder pockets
- Concealed zippered front opening
- Hook and loop cuff placket and wrist adjustment
- Concealed mesh back panel for ventilation
- All fabrics pass the stringent ASTM D6413-F2302 performance specification for flame resistance
- Colors: OCP