The new SureFire Scout Light® Pro IR takes SureFire’s tactical white light and infrared illumination WeaponLight to an entirely new level of versatility while retaining all the combat-proven features of the M300V Scout Light®.
NOTE: This light head includes multiple LEDs in the bezel (IR / White), the bezel will looked misaligned on the inside but this is just due to the required alignment to put the perspective LED in the center based on the mode selected.
Featuring SureFire’s new Low-Profile Mount (LPM), the Scout Light Pro IR affords tremendous adaptability by allowing the user to optimize the light’s position relative to the handguard and the laser aiming device (if installed).
Rugged and reliable, the LPM can be easily and securely attached to any MIL-STD-1913 or M-LOK rail. Choosing between LED tactical white light and LED infrared illumination is as simple as rotating the Scout Light Pro IR’s bezel.
Focused through SureFire’s proprietary TIR lens, this compact and rugged WeaponLight delivers a far-reaching, highintensity beam with ample surround light, and it provides, easy, instant and reliable activation by clicking its shrouded Z68 push-button tailcap switch.
Constructed of lightweight aerospace aluminum with a Mil-Spec Hard Anodized finish, and O-ring sealed to keep out the elements, the rugged and lightweight Scout Light Pro will help you adapt and overcome in combat conditions without any sacrifice in weapon maneuverability.
- Bezel Diameter: 1.125 inches
- Length: 5.5 inches
- Weight w/Batteries: 4.8 ounces
- Batteries: 123A
- Output White: 350 Lumens*
- Runtime White: 2.5 Hours*
- Output Infrared: 120 mW / 860 nm
- Runtime Infrared: 16.75 Hours
- New SureFire Low-Profile Mount (LPM) greatly enhances versatility, allowing the user to mount the Scout Light Pro in the optimal position on any MIL-STD-1913 or M-LOK rail.
- Virtually indestructible infrared/white LEDs are regulated to maximize light output and runtime
- On-the-fly switching between IR mode and white-light — no IR filter required
- TIR lens shapes versatile beam with enough reach and surround light for medium- to longer-range operations
- Reliable activation via Z68 momentary/constant-on push-button switching with protective shroud
- Mil-Spec Hard-Anodized aluminum body, tempered window and O-ring seals make the Scout Light Pro IR rugged, durable, and combat ready