The SC-6 electronic release lock can clamp around the buffer tube/buttstock, Barrel or around the Forearm area of a firearm. This Item Does Not Include the Buttstock Rack Of Panel.
Contents of the Locking Rifle Mount -SC - 6:
- Santa Cruz SC-6 Locking Rifle Clamps (with included 5/16-18 mounting screws, keys, and electronic release button if you wish to do a permanent button install)
- 12V Cigarette lighter Push Button for electronic release of lock (comes wired to 12V plug-in push button with adjustable timer)
- Two Aluminum Backer Plates to allow easy bolt on connection of the SC-6 Locking Rifle Clamp to the Rigid MOLLE Panel, no drilling necessary.
Necessary Tools for Installation (Not Included):
- 3/16" Allen Wrench or Hex
Select gun lock location on your weapon that:
- is within min/max dimensions (0.65″ – 2.60″) shown in image above
- lock blocks gun from moving to at least one side
The SC-6 electronic release lock can clamp around the buffer tube/buttstock, Barrel or around the Forearm area of a firearm. Compatible with the following and many similar sized firearms:
- AR-15 and M4 Style Rifles
- AK-47 and AK-74 Style Rifles
- Hunting Rifles
Use with a Buttstock Rack or a Rifle Mounting Clamp (Rubber Clamp) for additional support.
LOCKING RIFLE MOUNT - SC-6 INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS:
- Contents of SC-6 Lock
- Backer Plate Layout for Vertical Orientation Mount
- Backer Plate Layout for Horizontal Orientation Mount
- Line up SC-6 Lock with Backer Plates
- Pass hex bolts through backer plate and screw into SC-6 Lock
- Tighten Hex Bolts with 3/16" Allen-Hex Wrench