Built for the hard-charging action-sport athlete, the Link Pack Miltac features tough 600D poly construction and comfortable, padded shoulder straps with a stabilizing sternum clip. An interior sleeve with included 2L water bladder provides ample hydration for the motivation to crest the next ridge, while multiple Velcro®: panels and daisy-chain webbing ensure you have all the necessary equipment to make it there. A dedicated footwear compartment keeps shoes separate from other gear, and a large ellipse logo shows the outdoors the driven spirit behind your single or multi-day journey.
- Dual-zip main compartment offers ample storage
- Interior hydration sleeve stores included 2L water bladder
- Dedicated shoe compartment keeps footwear separate from other gear
- Adjustable, padded straps provide comfortable carrying
- Side pockets offer easy-access storage
- Padded eyewear pocket protects sunglasses
- Gear easily attaches to Velcro® panels and daisy-chain webbing
- Durable 600D polyester construction helps protect contents
- 23L Capacity
- 20.5" H x 12.5" W x 7.5" D
- 100% Polyester
I use this pack for longer day hikes with ample space for all my gear plus my kids supplies. For long day hikes I will bring my Jet Boil along with a couple dehydrated meals, several energy bars, first aid/survival gear, and rain coats. Side pockets are great for bug spray, sun screen, toilet paper, etc. For the molle panel on the back I added basic attachments and can strap on additional gear as needed. This bag also converted me to a HydraPak believer - so much easier cleaning and drying the reservoir vs a CamelBak.
A very reliable pack. Convient shoulder strap pockets and good bladder
dont climb without it. the bladder kept my fluids fresh and cool. easy to remove and clean. could use a hip strap but no big deal.
don’t climb without it. the bladder kept my fluids fresh and cool. easy to remove and clean. could use a hip strap but no big deal.
I bought this bag about a month ago and it works great. I use it for biking and it really helps. It's not as big as I had originally envisioned it. The extra space does not work well for just everyday use. Great buy though.