Shooter's Cut (Level IV)
Don’t like the price?Contact Us
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
You will be required to fill out our ITAR Compliance form (click here) prior to your order shipping.
- Shooter Cut Single Curve Armor Plate, available in size Large
- 10" x 12"
- 0.83" Thickness
- 7.4 lbs
- Advanced Ceramic / Composite Design
- Stand Alone
- Multi Shot Rated
- 1000d Cordura® Nylon Finish
- Made in the USA
- Level IV NIJ Threat Level
- Special Rifle Threat Tested Against 7.62X39 API, 7.62X54R B-32 API, 7.62X51 M61, 7.62X63 AP M2 (All common Armor Piercing Threats)
- NIJ Standard - 0101.06 Certified
PLEASE NOTE: Price shown is for one plate only
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - MUST READ BEFORE ORDERING
- All armor is subject to ITAR and/or EAR export regulations. OVERSEAS ORDERS must have the REQUIRED EXPORT LICENSE PRIOR TO MAKING THE ORDER. This restriction includes military APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
- For armor exportation inquiries, please contact us at email@example.com
- ***Sales of armor plates are restricted to holders of a valid Concealed Carry Weapons Permit, law enforcement and military personnel. We will require a copy of your CCW, LE or military ID before shipping any order containing armor. This can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sales of armor plates shipping to Connecticut are restricted to law enforcement or military personnel. To place an order please contact us.
- Any order in violation of the above rules will be subject to cancellation without notice.
- All Plate Sales Are Final