Level III BackPack Armor (Rifle)
Don’t like the price?Contact Us
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
You will be required to fill out our ITAR Compliance form (click here) prior to your order shipping.
Typically used by civilians, our backpack inserts can be placed into existing backpacks, laptop bags, iPad cases, luggage or other cases of the user’s choosing. These hard inserts provide an economical and lightweight multi-hit protection option for civilian use at work, school or during other normal everyday activities.
- Protection: Level III Stand Alone High Velocity Rifle Rounds
- NIJ Standard 0108.01: This product has been certified compliant by NIJ
- Material: UHMPE based material
- Exterior Cover: 1000D Cordura®, Textured Nylon
- Multi-hit Capabilities
- Custom Sizing Available
- Warranty: 5 years on all ballistic material excluding exterior cover and 1 year on exterior cover material and workmanship
- MADE IN THE USA
- Disclaimer: Text shown on strike face is for marketing purposes only. The actual labels on Chase Tactical products are NIJ approved self-adhesive labels.
- MADE IN THE USA
- Weight: 3.5 lbs
Rifle FN FAL
Ammunition: 7.62 x 51 mm M80 (NIJ06)
Velocity: 2780 (FT/S ± 30) or 847 (M/S ± 9)
Rifle AK-47, M, SKS
Ammunition: 7.62 x 39 mm Ball
Velocity: 2380 (FT/S ± 30) or 725 (M/S ± 9)
Ammunition: 5.56 x45mm M193
Velocity: 3150 (FT/S ± 30) or 960 (M/S ± 9)
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - MUST READ BEFORE ORDERING
- All armor is subject to ITAR and/or EAR export regulations. OVERSEAS ORDERS must have the REQUIRED EXPORT LICENSE PRIOR TO MAKING THE ORDER. This restriction includes military APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
- For armor exportation inquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- ***Sales of armor plates are restricted to holders of a valid Concealed Carry Weapons Permit, law enforcement and military personnel. We will require a copy of your CCW, LE or military ID before shipping any order containing armor. This can be emailed to email@example.com.
- Sales of armor plates shipping to Connecticut are restricted to law enforcement or military personnel. To place an order please contact us.
- Any order in violation of the above rules will be subject to cancellation without notice.
All Plate Sales Are Final
Please allow approx. 3 Weeks for shipment.