L4 G22 NVG Extended Travel Helmet Mount
Don’t like the price?Contact Us
The G22 mount offers all the same benefits as the G24 minus the breakaway feature. What sets this mount apart is the extended fore/aft bridge. This extension of the bridge allows the end user to have more adjustment while wearing protective goggles, ballistic shields and gas masks.
Features and Benefits
- Dovetail shoe interface securely locks NVG’s into place
- Extended bridge for goggles, ballistic shields and gas masks
- Backed by Wilcox’s 5 year warranty
- Dimensions (Operational) 3.98” L x 2.60” W x 2.40” H
- Weight (G22 Mount Only) .36 lb (5.76 oz)
- Material Construction: Light Weight, Aerospace Grade Metal
- Accommodates NVG AN/PVS-7B and 14 (Both Require Optional Hardware), 7A, 7C, 15, and 18
- Vertical Height Adjustment: .900” Total Travel
- Fore/Aft Travel: 1.40” Total Travel
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
I was going to get the G24, but I am glad I didn't. After talking with one of the staff, he explained the difference between the G24 and G22 (more fore and aft travel, but no break away). I chose the G22, as I have no need for the break-away capability. The G22, is light, rugged and extremely well made. I have it mounted on a Team Wendy EXFIL (no nods yet - waiting for the NVG50s). Super light. A bit on the expensive side, but I know nothing will fall off. I put my buddies binos on it, and they weren't going anywhere. Highly recommend it, and thank you HCC for helping.