The SureFire Maximus™ rechargeable variable-output LED headlamp delivers an amazing 1,000 lumens of light—enough to illuminate your entire campsite. If that's too much light, you can dial it down to 1 lumen—or any level in between—for closer work, preserving your dark-adapted vision, or extending the runtime.
A large knurled dial permits output control with one hand—even if it's gloved or numbed by cold. One hand can also aim the light right where you want it since the light assembly rotates up and down 90 degrees.
The SureFire Maximus utilizes a high-performance LED and a custom reflector to produce a wide, diffused beam optimized for your natural field of vision, but which also provides impressive reach at its max output setting.
Power comes from an integral rechargeable lithium-ion battery that can provide years of use; chargers for both wall-type AC outlets and 12-volt DC vehicle accessory outlets are included.
A fuel gauge on the headlamp gives battery charge status, and a long-running SOS beacon provides an extra margin of safety if needed.
Built from tough, lightweight magnesium, the SureFire Maximus thrives in harsh conditions.
It's also comfortable to wear, thanks to its no-chafe fine-weave headband and moisture-wicking Breathe-O-Prene® forehead pad.
Output / Runtime -- White Light
High -- 1,000 Lumens / 1.5 hours**
Low -- 1.0 Lumen / 550.0 hours
- Weight w/Batteries : 5.1 ounces
- Batteries : 1Li-ion rechargeable (included)
*Runtime per ANSI standard
- Virtually indestructible LED emitter regulated to maximize output and runtime
- One-hand output adjustment from 1 to 1,000 lumens
- Precision reflector produces a wide, smooth beam optimized for your field of vision
- Light assembly rotates up and down 90 degrees
- Built-in SOS beacon can run for days on end
- Tough, lightweight magnesium body with durable black finish
- IPX4 Water Resistant
- Built-in fuel gauge indicates battery charge level
- Comfortable no-chafe headband with moisture-wicking Breath-O-Prene® forehead pad
- Includes long-life lithium-ion rechargeable battery with wall (AC) and car (DC) chargers