The Massif® HotJohns® Pullover made with DuPont™ Nomex® brand fiber is a versatile Level 1 or 2 base layer option.
Warm and comfortable, the Massif® HotJohns® Pullover is the ideal flame-resistant base layer for insulation and moisture management in cold climates. Made with soft and stretchy HotJohns fabric, this shirt has a streamlined design for easy layering under mid-weight or outer layers.
HotJohns fabric is highly insulative yet breathable and wicks moisture away from the skin to keep you warm and dry, even when you’re working up a sweat.
- Four-way stretch for a streamlined, performance fit
- Maintains warmth even when wet
- Soft next-to-skin interior
- Quick drying
- Shoulder seams located in the back to minimize chafing under body armor
- Wrapped side seams for reduced bulk when layering
- Part of the Massif Fire and Ice™ Layering System
- All fabrics pass the stringent ASTM D6413-F2302 performance specification for flame resistance
- Approved by NAVAIR
- Authorized by the United States Coast Guard
- USAF Authorized Safe-To-Fly