The feature-laden Hellman Combat Pant provides cutting-edge functionality in a streamlined package. Constructed of flame-resistant 6 oz woven ripstop fabric, this pant offers superior durability and performance. Massif designs all their garments with passion-built purpose.
NOTE: The Operational Camouflage Pattern (OCP) is owned and controlled by the Director of the U.S. Army Natick Soldier Research, Development and Engineering Center, products utilizing the Operational Camouflage Pattern (OCP), can only be shipped to United States Active Duty Military Personnel that have been verified using a United States Military e-mail address, and cannot not be resold, or otherwise diverted to any non-U.S. military person. For International shipments, these items can only ship to a Military APO or FPO address.
From Massif's first designs which stemmed from their humble search and rescue beginnings in the Grand Tetons, they've continued with each iteration of gear focusing on making them better. Approved by NAVAIR - Sage Green and Tan.
- Hand pockets
- Dual entry™ cargo pockets
- Two small utility pockets
- Performance gusset
- Secure back pockets
- Accepts Crye's AirFlex™ knee pads
- Horizontal knee pad adjustment
- Calf pockets
- Hook and loop cinch at pant cuffs
- All fabrics pass the stringent ASTM D6413-F2302 performance specification for flame resistance
- Approved by NAVAIR
- Pants come standard with removable knee pads