NOW 3X MORE BREATHABLE
In inclement weather the number one priority is staying warm and dry. These two layer waterproof, windproof, breathable parkas are better than ever. The secret to our new jackets are the high quality, environmentally safe Bemis seam tapes. Seam tape is the critical link in the chain of waterproof protection and Bemis is the recognized worldwide technology leader in providing thermoplastic films for a myriad of industrial applications.
- Rollable, stowable brimmed hood with drawstring to keep rain off face and neck
- Spring lock TRU-SPEC® zipper pulls on waterproof zippered front closure
- Gusseted underarms
- Zippered sleeve pockets with bonded pocket bag
- Adjustable hook & loop cuff
- Chest pockets with storm flaps and pull-out panels for attaching badging
- Back yoke with cape opening and removable ID panel
- Waist adjustment with access in front hand pocket
- Side covered zipper to access under parka
This jacket is everything I had expected it to be, and more. The jacket is completely designed to be self adjusted once the jacket is on, so that it compliments your body frame. This jacket is pretty lightweight, and very breathable. What I like the most about this jacket is the hood and front neck guard. When the rain is coming down hard and heavy, and you fasten the hood up, your pretty guarded from the elements and can depend on staying dry. I chose this jacket over the other options because I liked the pocket design, and I didn't need a 3 in 1 jacket. I was looking for a lightweight rain parka, and this is it.
I have been extremely pleased with the performance – it may be the most water-"proof" of all such garments I have tried. Despite keeping water out, it seems to breathe well. The 3X size fits me perfectly. The design seems very well-thought-out. The parka is an excellent product.