The single-output G2ZX, designed and built specifically for tactical use, produces 600 lumens of brilliant white light from a high-performance LED that is virtually immune to failure since there's no filament to burn out or break.
It uses a micro-textured polycarbonate reflector to create a smooth beam with optimal light distribution—excellent reach combined with significant surround beam for peripheral vision.
The G2ZX bezel is matte-black Mil-Spec hard-anodized aerospace aluminum and the body is tough, corrosion-proof Nitrolon® polymer, both providing superior scratch, corrosion, and abrasion resistance.
The CombatGrip design—reduced-diameter mid-section and rubber grip ring—is perfect for flashlight/handgun techniques and also provides a secure hold even with wet, cold, or gloved hands.
Features ergonomic tactical switching—press the tailcap switch for momentary-on, twist the tailcap for constant-on.
- Max Output -- White Light : 600.0 Lumens / 1.5 hours*
- Length : 5.20 inches
- Bezel Diameter : 1.25 inches
- Weight w/Batteries : 4.3 ounces
- Batteries : 2 x 123A (included)
- Virtually indestructible LED emitter regulated to maximize light output and runtime
- Precision micro-textured reflector creates smooth, optimized beam
- Tough polycarbonate window resists impact
- CombatGrip for secure hold in all conditions
- Tough Nitrolon® body, anodized aluminum bezel
- Tactical tailcap switch—press for momentary-on, twist for constant-on
- Weatherproof O-ring and gasket sealing
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life