Scion OTM366 (640X480 60 HZ 25MM Manual)
Don’t like the price?Contact Us
Export of this product is controlled by the U.S. Department of Commerce under Export Administration Regulations (EAR) and the U.S. Department of State, Directorate of Defense Trade Controls Bureau of Political-Military Affairs, in accordance with 22 U.S.C. 2778-2780 of the Arms Export Control Act (AECA) and the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
You will be required to fill out our ITAR Compliance form (click here) prior to your order shipping.
OUTDOOR THERMAL MONOCULAR
The FLIR Scion® OTM captures clear thermal imaging and leverages a refined user interface to quickly detect objects of interest in complete darkness and through glaring light or haze. Built around FLIR’s powerful Boson core, the Scion OTM produces 9 or 60 Hz thermal imaging and records geotagged video and still images for playback long after the day is done. A rugged, IP67-rated housing and intuitive controls allow single-hand operation in harsh weather conditions, maintaining reliable thermal imaging in the most demanding outdoor environments.
Onboard Video & Image Recording
Revisit every wildlife encounter in sharp thermal imaging with internal and microSD® expandable memory
Redesigned User Interface
Polished menus allow quick thermal palette adjustments and provide easy access to new features such as picture-in-picture zoom, video recording, and GPS functionality.
Trusted Thermal Detection
The advanced image processing of FLIR’s Boson® thermal core and a vivid OLED display offer superb, unwavering vision in challenging environments.
- Weight: Without Batteries: 452 g
- Weight: With Batteries 572 g
- Detector Type: 640 x 512
- Eye Relief: 16 mm
- Internal Memory: 2 GB Internal Storage / Optional microSD™ Card (up to 128 GB)
- Size: 227 × 76.8 × 60.5 mm (9 × 3 × 2.4 in)
- Color (housing): Green / Black
- Lens System: 25 mm
- Optical Magnification: 1.3 x
- Display Focus: Manual
- Core Technology: BOSON 12 µm Vox Microbolometer
Connections & Communications
- Bluetooth: BLE 4.1+
- USB: USB-C; Power In; Video Out; Video and Image File Transfer
- Geo Positioning [GPS]: Yes
- Video Recording: Yes
- WiFi: Video Streaming, File Transfer
Imaging & Optical
- Digital Zoom: 1X | 2X | 4X | 8X
- Field of View: 18° × 13°
- Focus: ∞
- Refresh Rate: 60 Hz
- Mounting: ¼-20 Tripod Mount
- Auto Power Off: Yes
- Battery Life: Up to 4.5 hours at 20°C
- Battery Type: 6x CR123A 3V Lithium Battery
- Display: Quad-VGA (1280x960) High definition display
- Image Capture: Yes
- Temperature Imaging Modes: White Hot; Black Hot; Iron Bow; Rainbow; Graded Fire; Lava
- Viewing Modes: Scouting, Picture-in-Picture
- Picture While Recording: Yes
- Real Time Clock: Yes
- DateTime Stamp: Yes
- Magnetic Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes