FAST Vented Lux Liner Worm Dial
Don’t like the price?Contact Us
Lead time can be between 1-16 weeks depending on product availability at time of order. Contact us prior to placing your order for up-to-date lead times.
A suspension system that combines a one-piece full-coverage impact layer with comfort pads that can be customized and repositioned for comfort and integration of communication headsets. The durable, modular, breathable pads also have low absorbency. The Worm-Dial Fit-Band provides a quick adjustment through a low profile and utilizes the padding, fit-band and chinstrap to retain the helmet. Provide comfort during extended use, integrates with Ops-Core® Helmets, installs using the existing VELCRO® brand pattern in the helmet shells, and come in corresponding helmet sizes. The Lux Liner Vented Worm-Dial Kits are compatible with the Ops-Core FAST® Helmet Systems.
- A suspension system that combines a one-piece full coverage impact layer with modular breathable comfort pads that can be customized and repositioned for comfort without affecting impact performance.
- Employs vents and a more streamlined geometry than the standard Lux Liner for increased air flow, comfort, and a better fit.
- Designed for comfort during extended use.
- Worm-Dial retention system provides a quick adjustment in a low profile fitband.
- Pads are durable, breathable, low absorbency, removable and washable.
- Easy replacement.
- Seamlessly integrates with all Ops-Core FAST helmets.
- Installs using the existing VELCRO® brand pattern in the shells and comes in corresponding helmet sizes (M, L, XL, XXL).
- 1/4", 1/2", and 3/4" pads for a customizable fit.
- Also offered with a traditional H-Nape retention system, designed to provide NVG stability.