FAST Vented Lux Liner H-Nape
Don’t like the price?Contact Us
Lead time can be between 1-16 weeks depending on product availability at time of order. Contact us prior to placing your order for up-to-date lead times.
A suspension system that combines a one-piece full-coverage impact layer with comfort pads that can be customized and repositioned for comfort and integration of communication headsets. The durable, modular, breathable pads also have low absorbency. The traditional H-Nape, designed to support heavier NVGs worn during rigorous activities, combines the padding and chinstrap to retain the helmet. Provides comfort during extended use, integrates with Ops-Core® Helmets, installs using the existing VELCRO® brand pattern in the helmet shell, and comes in corresponding helmet sizes.
- A suspension system that combines a one-piece full coverage impact layer with modular breathable comfort pads that can be customized and repositioned for comfort without affecting impact performance.
- Employs vents and a more streamlined geometry than the standard Lux Liner for increased air flow, comfort, and a better fit.
- The H-Nape Head-Loc Chinstrap retention system is designed to provide NVG stability.
- Designed for comfort during extended use.
- Pads are durable, breathable, low absorbency, removable and washable.
- Easy replacement.
- Seamlessly integrates with all Ops-Core FAST Helmets.
- Installs using the VELCRO® brand fasteners in the shells and comes in corresponding helmet sizes (M, L, XL, XXL).
- 1/4", 1/2", and 3/4" pads for a customizable fit.