FAST Vented Lux Liner H-Nape
Don’t like the price?Contact Us
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
- A suspension system that combines a one-piece full coverage impact layer with modular breathable comfort pads that can be customized and repositioned for comfort without affecting impact performance.
- Employs vents and a more streamlined geometry than the standard Lux Liner for increased air flow, comfort, and a better fit.
- The H-Nape Head-Loc Chinstrap retention system is designed to provide NVG stability.
- Designed for comfort during extended use.
- Pads are durable, breathable, low absorbency, removable and washable.
- Easy replacement.
- Seamlessly integrates with all Ops-Core FAST Helmets.
- Installs using the VELCRO® brand fasteners in the shells and comes in corresponding helmet sizes (M, L, XL, XXL).
- 1/4", 1/2", and 3/4" pads for a customizable fit.