Super high cut, lightweight, non-ballistic shell made of a hybrid design of Unidirectional and Woven Composite Carbon fibers. Advanced design with optimized weight distribution offers improved comfort, increased stability and balance, and reduced personal signature.
- High performance evolution of the Ops-Core FAST Carbon High Cut Helmet System, with a 5% - 11% weight reduction, contingent upon configuration, while maintaining compatibility with FAST accessories.
- Designed for less extreme environments, the durable carbon construction
provides protection against blunt trauma, making it ideal for rugged
training, recce and water operations, and fast roping.
- Base of helmet features expanded polypropylene (EPP) liner, offering
enhanced impact protection, and molded-in vent holes are integrated with the shell to provide increased airflow and reduce heat stress.
- (Optional) Lightweight Modular Bungee Shroud (MBS) for compatibility with most NVG mounts, 4 position Accessory Rail Connectors (ARCs) and external VELCRO® brand loop. Standard model includes Skeleton shroud and bungees.
- Molded liner features proprietary recessed groove, accommodating over-the-head communications headsets with no interference or user discomfort, and ability to doff and don helmet without removing the headset.
- Available with three suspension/retention options.
Suspension and Retention
The Ops-Core Vented Lux Liner is a suspension system that combines a one-piece full coverage impact layer with modular breathable comfort pads that can be customized and repositioned for comfort without affecting impact performance.
- Vented Lux Liner with Worm-Dial Fitband
- Vented Lux Liner with H-Nape Chinstrap
- Vented Lux Liner with Low Profile OCC-Dial Fitband
- Performance Specifications: Modified and Abbreviated Family of Tactical Headborne System, dated June 30th 2017Ops-Core FAST SF Non-Ballistic Performance Spec PS-1144. *Not all suspension/retention options are tested to full stated standards.
- Blunt Impact Protection: 150 g’s maximum at 10 ft/s. Maximum allowable dent 0.023
- Compression Testing: Top-Bottom = .020” (0.51 mm) Max @ 400 lbs.(181.44 kg), Side-Side = .125” (3.18 mm) Max @ 300 lbs. (136.08 kg)lbs.
- Environmental Resistance: Storage / Operating at Ambient, Cold, -60°F (-51° C), Hot +160° F (71° C), Seawater, Weatherometer, Field Agent Resistance, Temperature Shock, Altitude
HCC's customer consultation service is really great! Helmet review: Advantages: The carbon fiber helmet is very light and has a complete set of accessories. very nice. Cons: It's a bit poor workmanship, the carbon fiber edge of the helmet is broken and cut hands, and the flaw is about 0.35 inches in size.
HCC's customer consultation service is really great! Helmet review: Advantages: The carbon fiber helmet is very light and has a complete set of accessories. very nice. Cons: It's a bit poor workmanship, the carbon fiber edge of the helmet is broken and cut hands, and the flaw is about 0.35 inches in size. As a $1000 helmet, this shouldn't happen.
Professional top of the line helmet. Took some time to get it in. That’s just the nature of the business sometimes. HCC Tactical is without a doubt my first stop for gear and equipment.