FAST SF Carbon Bump Super High Cut
Don’t like the price?Contact Us
Lead time can be between 1-16 weeks depending on product availability at time of order. Contact us prior to placing your order for up-to-date lead times.
- Super high cut, lightweight, non-ballistic shell made of a hybrid design of
Unidirectional and Woven Composite Carbon fibers.
- High performance evolution of the Ops-Core FAST Carbon High Cut Helmet System, with a 5% - 11% weight reduction, contingent upon configuration, while maintaining compatibility with FAST accessories.
- Advanced design with optimized weight distribution offers improved
comfort, increased stability and balance, and reduced personal signature.
- Designed for less extreme environments, the durable carbon construction
provides protection against blunt trauma, making it ideal for rugged
training, recce and water operations, and fast roping.
- Base of helmet features expanded polypropylene (EPP) liner, offering
enhanced impact protection, and molded-in vent holes are integrated with the shell to provide increased airflow and reduce heat stress.
- (Optional) Lightweight Modular Bungee Shroud (MBS) for compatibility with most NVG mounts, 4 position Accessory Rail Connectors (ARCs) and external VELCRO® brand loop. Standard model includes Skeleton shroud and bungees.
- Molded liner features proprietary recessed groove, accommodating over-the-head communications headsets with no interference or user discomfort, and ability to doff and don helmet without removing the headset.
- Available with three suspension/retention options.
Suspension and Retention
The Ops-Core Vented Lux Liner is a suspension system that combines a one-piece full coverage impact layer with modular breathable comfort pads that can be customized and repositioned for comfort without affecting impact performance.
- Vented Lux Liner with Worm-Dial Fitband
- Vented Lux Liner with H-Nape Chinstrap
- Vented Lux Liner with Low Profile OCC-Dial Fitband
- Performance Specifications: Modified and Abbreviated Family of Tactical Headborne System, dated June 30th 2017Ops-Core FAST SF Non-Ballistic Performance Spec PS-1144. *Not all suspension/retention options are tested to full stated standards.
- Blunt Impact Protection: 150 g’s maximum at 10 ft/s. Maximum allowable dent 0.023
- Compression Testing: Top-Bottom = .020” (0.51 mm) Max @ 400 lbs.(181.44 kg), Side-Side = .125” (3.18 mm) Max @ 300 lbs. (136.08 kg)lbs.
- Environmental Resistance: Storage / Operating at Ambient, Cold, -60°F (-51° C), Hot +160° F (71° C), Seawater, Weatherometer, Field Agent Resistance, Temperature Shock, Altitude