FAST SF Super High Cut
Don’t like the price?Contact Us
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Lead time can be between 1-20 weeks depending on product availability at time of order. Contact us prior to placing your order for up-to-date lead times.
- Super high cut, ballistic shell made of a hybrid composite of the most advanced Carbon, Unidirectional Polyethylene and woven Aramid.
- High performance evolution of the Ops-Core FAST MT Super High Cut Helmet, with an 8% weight reduction, while maintaining compatibility with FAST head borne accessories.
- Super high cut shell geometry extends critical coverage over the rear occipital bone without load carrier interference, and optimizes weight distribution for increased stability, integration, balance, and improved comfort.
- Ear cut geometry is 16 mm higher than the FAST XP High Cut shell shape, allowing for clearance of larger communication headsets.
- Super High Cut Skeleton Rails offer lower profile with a 30% weight reduction from FAST MT Super High Cut Rails.
- Features a lightweight Modular Bungee Shroud (MBS) which reduces snag hazards and interference. Carabiner clips improve NVG retention and stability.
- Molded liner features proprietary recessed groove, accommodating over-the-head communications headsets with no interference or user discomfort, and ability to doff and don helmet without removing the headset.
- Vented Lux Liner features expanded polypropylene (EPP) liner, offering enhanced impact protection, and molded-in vent holes are integrated with the shell to provide increased airflow and reduce heat stress.
- Helmets come standard with right eye dominant retention (buckle on left). A left eye dominant retention (buckle on right) is available for the Ops-Core Vented Lux Liner - Low Profile Occ-Dial kit, Ops-Core Vented Lux Liner - Worm Dial Kit, and Ops-Core Vented Lux Liner - H-Nape kit, which can be purchased separately.
- Available with three suspension/retention options.
Suspension and Retention
The Ops-Core Vented Lux Liner is a suspension system that combines a one-piece full coverage impact layer with modular breathable comfort pads that can be customized and repositioned for comfort without affecting impact performance.
- Vented Lux Liner with Worm-Dial Fitband
- Vented Lux Liner with H-Nape Chinstrap
- Vented Lux Liner with Low Profile OCC-Dial Fitband
Protocols and Design
- Modified and Abbreviated Family of Tactical Headborne Systems, dated June 30th2017 Ops-Core Performance Specification FAST SF PS-1228