FAST SF Super High Cut
Don’t like the price?Contact Us
Lead time can be between 1-20 weeks depending on product availability at time of order. Contact us prior to placing your order for up-to-date lead times.
- Super high cut, ballistic shell made of a hybrid composite of the most advanced Carbon, Unidirectional Polyethylene and woven Aramid.
- High performance evolution of the Ops-Core FAST MT Super High Cut Helmet, with an 8% weight reduction, while maintaining compatibility with FAST head borne accessories.
- Super high cut shell geometry extends critical coverage over the rear occipital bone without load carrier interference, and optimizes weight distribution for increased stability, integration, balance, and improved comfort.
- Ear cut geometry is 16 mm higher than the FAST XP High Cut shell shape, allowing for clearance of larger communication headsets.
- Super High Cut Skeleton Rails offer lower profile with a 30% weight reduction from FAST MT Super High Cut Rails.
- Features a lightweight Modular Bungee Shroud (MBS) which reduces snag hazards and interference. Carabiner clips improve NVG retention and stability.
- Molded liner features proprietary recessed groove, accommodating over-the-head communications headsets with no interference or user discomfort, and ability to doff and don helmet without removing the headset.
- Vented Lux Liner features expanded polypropylene (EPP) liner, offering enhanced impact protection, and molded-in vent holes are integrated with the shell to provide increased airflow and reduce heat stress.
- Helmets come standard with right eye dominant retention (buckle on left). A left eye dominant retention (buckle on right) is available for the Ops-Core Vented Lux Liner - Low Profile Occ-Dial kit, Ops-Core Vented Lux Liner - Worm Dial Kit, and Ops-Core Vented Lux Liner - H-Nape kit, which can be purchased separately.
- Available with three suspension/retention options.
Suspension and Retention
The Ops-Core Vented Lux Liner is a suspension system that combines a one-piece full coverage impact layer with modular breathable comfort pads that can be customized and repositioned for comfort without affecting impact performance.
- Vented Lux Liner with Worm-Dial Fitband
- Vented Lux Liner with H-Nape Chinstrap
- Vented Lux Liner with Low Profile OCC-Dial Fitband
Protocols and Design
- Modified and Abbreviated Family of Tactical Headborne Systems, dated June 30th2017 Ops-Core Performance Specification FAST SF PS-1228