A high cut helmet of medium weight, with a ballistic shell made of Monolithic Aramid. Designed as an economical alternative to the proven Ops-Core FAST XP High Cut Helmet.
Sale of this product is restricted to active military, security, and law enforcement personnel. Upon placing an order, we will contact you to confirm eligibility, requesting appropriate documentation as necessary.
- Features an Ops-Core 3-Point Skeleton Shroud for universal capability with most NVG mounts, Ops-Core Accessory Rail Connectors (ARCs) with hook bungees, and external VELCRO® brand loop.
- Scalable design allows for compatibility with Ops-Core visors, mandibles, handgun face shields, and ballistic appliques.
- Compatible with in-ear communication devices for improved mission compatibility.
- Available with four suspension/retention options.
- Includes Ops-Core Helmet Bag.
Suspension and Retention
- The EPP pads provide a light-weight multi-impact, ventilated liner using LDV closed-cell comfort foam. Available in two retention options: EPP Pads with Worm Dial Fitband, Head-Loc 4-Point Chinstrap, which features a quick adjustment in a low profile fitband and EPP Pads with OCC-Dial Fitband, Head-Loc 4-Point Chinstrap with replaceable leather front, nape, and side pads that quickly detach to allow convenient donning and doffing of communication headset with internal headbands.
Protocols and Design
- Ops-Core LE Helmet Performance Specification PS-1118
- Modified and Abbreviated US Army CO⁄PD 05-04:2007 Purchase Description
- NIJ 0106.01 with NIJ 0108.01 Level IIIA (9mm FMJ ⁄ 44mag @ 1,400 ft⁄s) Threats
- 17gr FSP Fragmentation Protection: V-50 rating of 670 m⁄s (2,200 ft⁄s) in accordance with PS-1118 and MIL-STD-662F
- Performance and protection measured by completion of standard ballistic, blunt trauma⁄impact, environmental, and compression testing.
Very responsive, professional and communicative, overall great experience