Transform Ops-Core FAST Super High Cut Helmets into a streamlined platform capable of integrating mission enhancing components and accessories such as visors, mandibles, lights, and cameras.
- Transform Ops-Core FAST helmets into a streamlined platform capable of integrating mission enhancing components and accessories such as visors, mandibles, lights and cameras.
- One size fits all. (Fits all Ops-Core FAST helmets). Utilize this system along with the Shim kit to upgrade your helmet system to utilize the new Ops-Core accessories such as the ballistic / carbon mandibles.
- Quick and easy replacement, mounts to the sides of the helmet.
- Mounts using existing chinstrap holes in the helmet.
- Numerous non-snag attachment points provide quick, easy and secure donning and doffing of accessories, and clean routing of external wires and cables in a streamlined configuration to minimize user distraction.
- Compatible with ballistic visors and mandibles to offer several options for fully integrated face protection.
- Visor mounts directly; mandible through a point molded into the rail.
- May be integrated with liners and retention systems.
- Corners of the rail designed for compatibility with Ops-Core O2 Mask Straps making the helmet suitable for HALO/HAHO operations.
- Designed to emergency release accessories at 8ft-lbs (11 Newton meters) of torque to prevent neck injuries in the event of snagging.
- Durable, lightweight construction.
- Kit includes: (2) Skeleton ARCs, (2) Picatinny Adapters, (2) Wing- Loc Adapters, 17.5 mm ballistic screws, (10) and cable ties.
Mounted to the sides of the helmet, the unique, streamlined design of Ops-Core ARCs allow for quick, easy, and secure donning and doffing of headborne accessories. Designed to emergency release accessories at 8ft-lbs (11 Newton meters) of torque to prevent neck injuries in the event of snagging, all Ops-Core FAST and Sentry helmets come standard with ARCs; replacement kits are available as needed. ARC upgrade kits are available for ACH style helmets to cost effectively add performance capability. Rail adapters are available to attach mission specific accessories, and shrouds provide a secure attachment at the front of the helmet for NVGs.