The AGM F14 Fusion Night Vision Tactical Monocular combines IIT and thermal imaging technologies. The F14 bi-spectrum monocular is a device that can observe and search targets at night, in darkness, under extreme environments such as smoke, fog, rain, snow, etc. It can be widely applied to scenarios including patrol, search and rescue, drug interdiction, and suspect apprehension. Due to its waterproof capability the device performs well even in severe weather conditions and challenging environments.
This Product is subject to ITAR/EAR Export Controls. Please visit our ITAR/EAR page (click here) or Contact Us for more Information.
The AGM F14 is outfitted with a Gen3 high-performance image intensifier tube (IIT) and 12 μm high sensitivity thermal detector with 640x512 resolution. The F14 can be used as hand-held device or mounted on a helmet. The user-friendly interface, comfortable and ergonomic operating controls makes adoption and application of the device incredibly simple. The device offers different variants
- Bi-spectrum image fusion and object highlight
- Detail enhancement and target recognition
- Selection of thermal view channel, i2 night vision channel, or both them combined with multiple fusion modes switchable
- 12 μm, 640x512 high sensitivity thermal detector
- Digital zoom in thermal channel
- Azimuth and Pitch/Inclination Indication
- Brightness and contrast image adjustment
- Extra large exit pupil diameter (15mm)
- Low power consumption. Up to 8 hours continuous running in fusion mode and more than 60 hours operation in i2 night vision mode.
- Aviation plug for external power supply and video output
- Limited 3-year warranty