This product is designed to firmly attach to the mini-rail by the use of a single set screw. Remove either existing PVS-14 attachment arm using a 9/64" hex key, connect this replacement arm and retighten the screw until sufficient torque is applied, then connect your Breach / MH25 (or other MUM style attached device) and tighten the set screw using a 3/32" hex key.
One Mini-Rail Arm is now included with every Panobridge. This replacement arm makes it possible to connect a second FLIR Breach, iRay MH25 or other MUM attached devices to the Panobridge.
Utilize this arm on both sides of the Panobridge, as it is designed to be reversible, allowing dual MUM style attached devices.
Two interpupillary distance settings are available in order to present rectangular screen at a minimum rotation angle when using dual thermal products.
Our latest design allows up to 105 degrees of complete arm rotation (depending on the helmet mount; optimal results with Wilcox G24) in order to stow your device more compactly against the helmet.
- COMPATIBLE WITH: FLIR BREACH, INFIRAY MH25
- MATERIALS USED: HIGH PERFORMANCE POLYMER FROM ARKEMA®; STEEL SET SCREW WITH CORROSION-RESISTANT FINISH
- TOTAL ASSEMBLED WEIGHT OF THIS PRODUCT: 0.15 OZ
- DIMENSIONS: 1.57 x 0.67 x 1.08"
- WARRANTY: LIFETIME, TRANSFERABLE
- NIGHT VISION AND THERMAL DEVICES SHOWN IN PICTURES ARE NOT INCLUDED
- MADE AND ASSEMBLED IN THE U.S.A. BY A DISABLED U.S.M.C. COMBAT VETERAN OWNED COMPANY