READY WHEN YOU ARE®
There’s no reason a busy EMS tech can’t be comfortable and look great. Styled exactly like our ultra-comfortable 24-7 Series® pants with the addition of unique features emergency medical personnel require. Constructed from 6.5oz. 65/35 polyester cotton rip-stop material with DWR water repellent coating.
- TRU-SPEC® original PRYM snap with brass YKK® zipper
- Comfort fit slider waistband construction which eliminates the need for gathered elastic or adjustable side tabs
- 1½" belt loops with 2½" wide openings
- Extra deep front pockets
- Two knife/accessory pockets
- Two vertical zipper covered side seam pockets incorporated into the front pockets
- Expandable back pockets with hook & loop closure
- Two cargo pockets with signature 24-7 Series® pocket flaps secured with hook & loop closure with pleats and rear bellows and internal storage pockets
- Attached to the cargo pocket there is a hemmed internal storage pocket with hook & loop closure, a hemmed external storage pockets and the front slot pocket has a ¾" wide strap with hook & loop closure for securing medical equipment
- Reinforced knee with inside opening for knee pads (knee pads sold separately)
Nice pants. Fit well. Definitely had plenty of length to be able to size the inseam correctly.
Love these pants. I use them for hiking and hunting etc. great fit and good long lasting pant. Will buy more.
About a year ago my EMS Company switched over to the Tru-Spec 24/7 EMS pants. I work 12 hour shifts and they are Comfortable as well as functional for the whole shift . They don't ride up they repel water and fluids for easy clean up. I stopped in today to the web-sight to looking in to get some pants for normal everyday were. I like comfortably pants that last and have plenty of pockets.