This groundbreaking light is designed for maximum versatility, serving as both an everyday carry light and an improvised weapon light.
The Tactician’s dual-output LED is paired with a proprietary reflector to create our MaxVision™ Beam, a useful wall of light that fills in the space around you.
Hand-tighten its front bezel to set the light to deliver all 800 lumens for longer-range or tactical tasks; rotate counterclockwise a quarter-turn for 5 lumens of light for those tasks requiring less light and more runtime. Either setting is activated in momentary-on mode with a press of the tailcap; twist for constant-on mode.
A lightweight but durable aerospace-aluminum body is knurled for a secure grip, and a Mil-Spec hard anodized finish protects against abrasion and corrosion.
Because you’re going to want to take this portable powerhouse with you just about everywhere you go, it features a robust pocket clip for secure bezel-up carry in a pocket, pack, or purse.
Output / Runtime -- White Light
High -- 800 Lumens / 1.5 Hours*
Low -- 5 Lumens / 94 Hours*
- Bezel Diameter : 1.0 inches
- Length : 5.0 inches
- Weight w/Batteries : 3.5 ounces
- Batteries : 2 x CR123A
*All performance claims tested to ANSI/NEMA FL1-2009 Standard.
- Highly versatile light serves as an everyday carry light or a highly versatile light serves as a fighting light and a task light.
- Dual-output LED with MaxVision™ Beam, delivers a broad useful wall of light that fills in the space around you
- Hand-tighten its front bezel for maximum output; loosen by a quarter-turn for low-output
- Either setting is activated in momentary-on mode with a press of the tailcap; twist for constant-on mode