Armor-piercing protection at 2-3 lbs. (0.9-1.4 kg) less than most competitors and offers a 10-year warranty
Stopping one armor-piercing shot is required by the NIJ. Ours stopped six!
The Duritium IV+HS Level 4 body armor plate exceeds the NIJ requirement by 6x. Our patented Duritium® technology combines the hardness of composite alloy with the strength of Duritium® polyethylene to defeat the most powerful ammunition out there. Plus, with a 10-year warranty, you’ll have protection that lasts!
**ALL PLATES ARE SOLD INDIVIDUALLY**
- Protection Type/Level: Level IV
- Special Threat Testing: 5.56x45mm 55 grain ball, 7.62x39mm PS ball (MSC), 7.62x51mm 149 grain M80 FMJ, 5.56x45mm 62 grain steel core, NATO M855 (SS109), 7.62x63mm M2AP
- Material Type: Alloy-Composite
- Weight (10x12 Shooter Cut): 5.3 lbs. (2.4 kg.)
- Thickness (+/-0.125"): 0.9 in. (2.3 cm.)
- Warranty: 10 Years
- Strike Face Configuration: This ShotStop Ballistic plate's strike face falls within the current NIJ 0101.06 standard fair shot six-shot pattern. The strike face is rated for the Special Threat Testing listed above. The ballistic protective polyethylene perimeter is not fair shot rated to stop M855 and M2 AP bullets, but offers ballistic protection against 5.56x45mm 55 grain ball (M193), 7.62x39mm PS Ball, 9mm, 357 Mag, 44 Mag. The edging or buffer was engineered to allow for lighter weight, mobility, longevity and durability against corner cracking and drops. It also enables the plate to have an industry-leading warranty life.
- Protection without the wear & tear on your body
- Full confidence at minimal weight
- Armor you’ll actually want to wear
- Maximum protection at lower cost
- Longest product life in the industry
- STANAG certified for highest confidence
- Increased protection with maximized mobility
- Rifle protection without restriction
- Maximum operator confidence
- Confidence against these threats in active duty
- Lighter and stronger (increased mobility)
- Full maintenance free confidence for life of product
- No time or money spend full term of ownership
*Polyurea finish can vary in appearance and sheet. This has no impact on the ballistics capability.
NOTE: Body armor is legal to own in all 50 states, but we can not ship it to the state of Connecticut or New York.