When you are wearing ShotStop plates that have all the stopping power at a fraction of the weight giving you more mobility, speed and comfort, this breeds the confidence in you to safeguard the lives that you serve to protect.
**ALL PLATES ARE SOLD INDIVIDUALLY**
- Protection Type/Level: Special Threat
- Compliance Tested: MIL-SPEC, Abbreviated U.S. Level III/Special Threat
- Special Threat Testing: 5.56 x 45-mm, 62-grain M855 ball
- Material Type: Duritium
- Thickness (+/-0.125"): 0.6 in. (1.52 cm.)
- Weight (10x12 Shooter Cut): 3.8 lbs. (1.72 kg.)
- Warranty: 15 Years
- Finish: Polyurea*
- Strike Face Configuration: This ShotStop Ballistic plate's strike face falls within the current NIJ 0101.06 standard fair shot six-shot pattern. The strike face is rated for the Special Threat Testing listed above. The ballistic protective polyethylene perimeter is not fair shot rated to stop an M855 bullet but offers ballistic protection against 5.56x45mm 55 grain ball (M193), 7.62x39mm PS Ball, 9mm, 357 Mag, 44 Mag. The edging or buffer was engineered to allow for lighter weight, mobility, longevity and durability against corner cracking and drops. It also enables the plate to have an industry-leading warranty life. For more information please call us or refer to the link below:
- Protection without the wear & tear on your body
- Full confidence at minimal weight
- Armor you’ll actually want to wear
- Maximum protection at lower cost
- Longest product life in the industry
- Increased protection with maximized mobility
- Rifle protection without restriction
- Maximum operator confidence
- Confidence against these threats in active duty
- Lighter and stronger (increased mobility)
- Full maintenance free confidence for life of product
- No time or money spend full term of ownership
*Polyurea finish can vary in appearance and sheet. This has no impact on the ballistics capability.
NOTE: Body armor is legal to own in all 50 states, but we can not ship it to the state of Connecticut or New York.
These are far and away the most comfortable plates I’ve ever worn. They came in just in time for my advanced tactical carbine class and after three 12+ hour days of shooting from cover and every variation of prone imaginable, movement drills and duals in the sims house these are the epitome of what I want armor to be: protection that doesn’t weigh me down, restrict my movements, or keep me off my sights. They’re terrific, the multi curve shape cups my rib cage well enough that they don’t just hang of my shoulders which makes them feel even lighter than they are once you’re wearing them. There’s no question that these are expensive plates but with a 15 year shelf life and the comfort and functionality they provide they’re worth every penny. I believe that so strongly that I bought a second set. Just as important as good products is a good company behind those products! Hcctac’s customer service is an absolute joy to work with. I had a few questions before I placed my first order, which they answered promptly via email, but when I then placed the exact same order a second time I got a personal phone call to confirm there weren’t any mistakes. Victoria is the best! I can’t wait to do business with Hcctac again in the future.