Don’t like the price?Contact Us
Lead time can be between 1-12 weeks depending on product availability at time of order. Contact us prior to placing your order for up-to-date lead times.
A waterproof Assault Pack that is carried when conducting Maritime Special Operations tasks to specifically include Visit-Board-Search-Seizure (VBSS) tasks. The main internal compartment is configured for the insertion of after-market modular pouches.
Pack Pocket Configuration
- Internal velcro loop panel allows for versatile pouch configurations
- Main compartment internal zip pocket stores mission essential personal items
Pack Design & Construction
- c.25l Capacity allows the pack to be employed as an Assault Pack
- Oral inflation valve allows for neutral buoyancy underwater or positive buoyancy on the surface
Pack Suspension Configuration
- Dual density shoulder straps distributes weight over broad surface for sustainable long term carry
- Sternum strap allows the pack to sit upright and close to the end–users back
- Stowable/removable hip belt allows for equal weight distribution between the shoulders and the hips
Pack Loading & Closure Configuration
- TIZIP closure (with T-handle retention loop) provides access to main compartment
Pack Attachment Configuration
- Embedded face PALS panel allows for the external mounting of standard MOLLE pouches
1.2 kg / 2 lb 10 oz
PRINCIPAL MATERIALS & CARE:
- TIZIP MasterSeal 10 Waterproof Zip – 500mbar Zipper
- URETEK 725d HT Cordura® Plain Weave
- Surface clean only.