The AGM Rattler is a compact thermal imaging clip-on system that allows quick transformation of the day optics into thermal imaging device without any special tools or equipment.
The product is mainly applied to scenarios such as patrolling, hunting, etc. The Rattler can easily be attached in front of rifle scopes with magnification up to 6x for short range use. The Rattler thermal detector provides a clear image under harsh environment conditions like darkness, fog, smoke, dust, rain, snow, wood, camouflage, etc.
Onboard Wi-Fi module for live video streaming and video/images recording via application are also available.
- Quick conversion of daytime optics into thermal imaging scope
- 256 - 640 thermal resolution (see data sheets for specific model)
- 12μm-17μm high sensitivity detector (see data sheets for specific model)
- Image processing technology: Adaptive AGC, DDE, 3D DNR
- 8x digital zoom
- Video recording and snapshot, built-in EMMC (16 GB)
- Supports distance measurement
- Adjustable color palettes
- Wi-Fi data transmission
- Waterproof, shockproof
- Up to 4.5 hours continuous working
- External power supply capability
- Limited 3-year warranty
For more information see the product Data Sheets and User Manuals.
- Rattler Clip-on TC19-256 Data Sheet
- Rattler Clip-on TC35-384 Data Sheet
- Rattler Clip-on TC50-640 Data Sheet
- Rattler Clip-on User Manual