READY WHEN YOU ARE®
One of the most innovative shirts you will ever own. Designed for concealed carry of small to medium frame handguns but can secure magazines, electronics or even small medical devises. Pockets on each side accommodate right or left handed individuals. These 85% polyester/15% Spandex constructed garments are designed to allow easy concealed carry without the use of bulky holsters. TRU-DRI™ moisture wicking technology and anti-microbial properties built into the fabric keep you cool and dry.
- Double needle sport collar that prevents sagging
- Pocket on each side to accommodate right or left handed individuals and is designed for concealed carry of small to medium frame handguns, securely stow magazines, electronics and even small medical equipment
- Dense outer mesh layer obscures profile of handgun
- TRU-DRI™ moisture wicking technology and anti-microbial properties built into the fabric
- Flat-lock seams reduce friction and prevent chafing
I like this shirt. Completely holds the weapon (no bulge) tight to the body. No need for Velcro. I just got mine. I'm here now to order many more so that I only have to do laundry once a week. Best on the market.
Reviewed using S&W Shield 9MM. Good secure fit. Easy access. Able to get a firm grip on gun when drawing. Would prefer a V neck version. Padding on outside of holster section is not thick enough to create a trigger guard. Perhaps an insert for existing shirts.
I think this is a great product, my favorite way to carry my G26 Only problem I have is price is a bit high
This is one of the best ways to carry your concealed. I have never had an issue with anything falling out. My G26 and spare 15 round mag stay completely secure. I also like this because I have tried other inside the waistband holsters, and they never fit good, and it is always uncomfortable to get in your truck seat with your gun in its waist holster. With this shirt it fits nicely under the arm. The one problem I find is that it tends to soak up my deodorant, so by midday my pits are dry and starting to get chaffed