The ClipNV is designed for use with low to medium power (1-12X) magnification day sights to provide targeting at night while maintaining the day optic’s ballistic zero.
Simple ON/OFF, Manual Gain Control and Focus knobs are ergonomically positioned on the device. It attaches quickly and simply to Picatinny (1913) rails.
Features an integral auxiliary Picatinny rail for installation of accessory equipment such as IR illuminators/ designators.
- Rugged, small, lightweight and MIL SPEC
- Aircraft-grade aluminum
- Adds night vision capability to existing day optic
- Optimized for use with 1-12X day optics
- .50 caliber rated
- Quick and easy mounting on 1913 rails, no zeroing required
- Auto-gated power supply provides automatic high light cut-off system to help protect image intensifier tube and improved resolution in high light environments
- Omni-directional battery operation
- Low battery indicator visible through day sight
- Manual gain control
- L × W × H: 7.1" × 3.5" × 3.2" (179.2 × 89.8 × 82.4mm)
- Weight: 31.7 oz / 2.0 lbs (900g) including battery
- Power Source: 1 AA battery — Supports lithium, alkaline or rechargeable
- Battery Life: Lithium: >60
- Field-of-view: 13.7º
- System Focus Distance: 10m to infinity
- Environmental: Complies with MIL-STD-810G
- Max. Allowable Zero Shift: < 1 MOA
- Image Intensification Tube: Gen III White Phosphor
- Figure of Merit (FOM): 2376 minimum FOM