Ballistic jaw guard designed to integrate with the Caiman Head System that balances flexible, detachable utility and superior fragmentation protection. This item is only available for Military, Law Enforcement & Government end users.
- Caiman Ballistic Mandible Guard
- Ambidextrous - With dual attachment points, one on each side rail of the helmet system, users can swiftly and easily disconnect the mandible to refuel mid-mission with either hand.
- Open Swing - Caiman mandible guards are built to be extremely tough but also flexible, allowing users to unclip and swing the mandible wide open without completely detaching it from the helmet
- Ultra-Slim Profile - Designed for fast-paced, dynamic maneuvers, Caiman Mandible Guards have an ultra-slim, in-tight, ergonomic fit that ensures unencumbered head movements and maximum field-of-vision
- Foldable - Lean and bendable, the arms of the Caiman Mandibles fold over for fast, economical storage without taking up much-needed space
- Black, Tan 499, Gray
- Compatible with Caiman Hybrid Helmet
- Compatible with Caiman Ballistic Helmet
- Compatible with Caiman Bump Helmet
- NOT Compatible with Viper Helmets
- NOT Compatible with Cobra Helmets
- NOT Compatible with Viper Rails
- NOT Compatible with Cobra Rails
- Compatible with Caiman Rails
Y’all have been very nice to me! Other than the helmet I just bought being a little too big, I’m happy with everything. The South African Lady I spoke with today was very pleasant and answered all my questions. If you do find info on the new Caiman helmet cover, please let me know! Thanks, Van