The Burnsed Socket is a standalone part that turns a Vickers Combat Applications Sling into a 2 to 1 Point convertible sling when used in conjunction with a Push Button Sling Swivel or RED Swivel. The Burnsed Socket™ was designed in 2005 as a key piece of hardware for the patented SOC-C™ Sling, which allows for 1 to 2 to 3 point convertible sling.
Simply slide the Burnsed Socket onto the rear of the sling toward the rear receiver or typical single point sling location then detach the forward push button swivel from the front of the weapon and attach to the Burnsed Socket.
The Burnsed Socket is available in the following hardware option:
- Molded Polymer - for a light weight, simple sling connection point available in black or tan.
As with all Blue Force Gear, it is made with excellence in the USA and carries our limited lifetime warranty.
***Sling not included. Includes 1 Burnsed Socket hardware piece only***
- Works in conjunction with any Push Button Sling Swivel or RED™ Swivel for a 2 to 1 point convertible sling.
- Enables all day carry of a weapon in 2 point mode for maximum control and comfort and quickly converts to a single point sling for dynamic environments.
- Fits on any 1" or 1.25" sling webbing (Victory Series™ Sling, Vickers Combat Applications Sling™)
- As a general rule, lube any Push Button Swivels and Burnsed Socket™ every time the host weapon is lubed.