MOUNTING STRAP - SEWN SIDE-RELEASE BUCKLE - LOOP AROUND - BLACK & TAN
These Sewn Mounting Straps with Side-Release Buckles are made to be compatible with any Rigid MOLLE Panel. Each "Top" or "Bottom" strap comes with the necessary female buckle assemblies that laces onto the Rigid MOLLE Panel and allows the panel to be hung from any truck, UTV, side-by-side or ATV seat or other area that can be wrapped around to mount the panel.
Manufactured in the USA using Mil-Spec components with a new design to ensure the female straps will not be able to slip or disconnect from the Rigid MOLLE Panel, this is a robust strap purpose built for carrying heavy Rigid MOLLE Panel loads into combat, on patrol, through the back country, or to soccer practice.
- YOU CAN PURCHASE "TOP" 24 INCH STRAP OR "BOTTOM" 48 INCH STRAP INDIVIDUALLY
- THE "TOP"/"BOTTOM" CONFIGURATION IS PERFECT FOR SECURING TO A DRIVER OR PASSENGER VEHICLE SEAT BACK
- THE "BOTTOM"/"BOTTOM" 48 INCH STRAP CONFIGURATION IS PERFECT FOR SECURING TO UNDERSIDE OF BACK SEAT IN TRUCK.
- ADDITIONAL 1 INCH ELASTIC KEEPERS SOLD SEPARATELY
- Webbing: 1 inch MIL-SPEC webbing.
- Buckles: MIL-SPEC rated (virgin Acetal plastic molded) side release buckles
- Tri-Glide Adjusters: MIL-SPEC rated (virgin Acetal plastic molded) tri-glides.
- "Bottom" Long Length Strap: 48 inches x 1 inch wide (2.8 oz)
- Color: Black or Tan