The Argus BNVD-1431 MK II night vision binocular is an affordable articulating night vision solution that features vast improvements over the legacy. It is one of the best binocular systems for the value and is assembled in house at HCC Tactical.
NOTE: Housing kit does not include optical lenses or intensifier tube
Our sister company in Canada (Opfor Night Solutions) has worked directly with Argus to improve and evaluate the BNVD-1431 series of products. Their feedback and recommendations led directly to many of the improvements made to this housing for the MK II. Their weatherproofing service is no longer necessary as all changes have been made at the factory, and the OPFPR Night Solutions upgrade screw kit has been supplied to the factory so all units come with them as standard.
The housing itself features articulating pods with adjustable joint tension and interpupillary stops, a central power knob that doubles variable gain control, and can be powered by a single AA battery or an external battery pack.
Kit includes everything you need to build, except for tubes and lenses. Locking rings and light pipes are included, as well as infinity set screws and D-collars which replace the internal close focus stop for the lens.
- On board accelerometer
- Manual gain control
- Articulating binocular system
- Adjustable interpupillary stops
- Powered by single AA Battery
Improvements Over MK I:
- Variable gain control
- Compatible with 10160, 10160 variable gain, 11769 tube formats with modification
- On board IR illuminator
- Opfor Night Solutions upgraded screw kits installed from the factory
- Opfor Night solutions weatherproofing service no longer necessary, sealed from the factory
- Aluminum D-collars double as infinity stops and close focus stops to simplify maintenance
- Improved housing material
- Skeletonized pods for weight reduction
- Enhanced interpupillary adjustment distance
Good quality unit, took PVS-14 parts very easily. Overall happy with performance and rigidity.