The EOTECH® BinoNV-c is a cutting-edge night vision goggle built to full MIL-SPEC standards (MIL-STD-810G). One of the industry’s most advanced and smallest bino housings helps reduce silhouette, is fully articulated allowing independent tube adjustment and folding making it the ideal choice for special operations forces and SWAT applications.
This Product is subject to ITAR/EAR Export Controls. Please visit our ITAR/EAR page (click here) or Contact Us for more Information.
The BinoNV-c offers better depth perception than single tube systems, making them preferred for both mounted and dismounted navigation and interacting with the environment.
This goggle features a self-contained single AA battery for power and can also be operated with an external battery pack (optional accessory) for extended operations.
- One of the industries smallest NV Bino systems
- More compact 16mm tubes match 18mm optical performance while reducing size
- High performance auto-gated White Phosphor tubes
- Full MIL-SPEC ruggedness (conforms to MIL-STD-810G)
- Automatic high light cut off system to help protect the image tube
- Active Integrated IR LED Illuminator for short-range illumination
- Internal LED indicators for IR ON and Low Battery
- Operator friendly design forged by professional user input
- Kit includes Wilcox G24 mount
- L × W × H: 4.0" × 3.9" × 3.0" (102 × 99 × 77mm)
Weight: 5.2 oz / 0.9 lbs (430g) including battery
- Power Source: 1 AA battery — Supports lithium, alkaline or rechargeable
- Battery Life Lithium: >25 / Alkaline: >15
- Minimum Focus Distance: 9.8 in (25cm)
- Diopter Adjustments: +2 to -6
- Water Resistance: 66 ft (20m) for 1 hour; MIL-STD-810G
- Image Intensification Tube: Photonis® 4G White Phosphor
- Figure of Merit (FOM): 2000 minimum FOM