For the traditionalist the classic BDU is the most popular MIL-SPEC uniform and has been for years. These combat tested pieces give the wearer the basic features and options to get the job done. Adopted by the U.S. military as their primary combat uniform in the early 1980s, these popular uniforms served well into the mid 2000s and remains a popular favorite among many. Built to U.S. specification MIL-T-44047E.
- Two adjustable side tabs secured with four bartacks
- Belt loops with 2¼" wide opening secured with two bartacks
- Four button fly closure*
- Two front slash pockets
- Two rear inserted pockets with snag proof and fused pocket flaps
- Two bellowed three pleated cargo pockets with drain holes & snag proof and fused button flaps
- Felled inseam, out seam and seat seam
- Reinforced seat & knees
- Nylon drawstring leg ties
They make the BEST camos . Only ones I will buy. My friends ask me where do I get them.
Neat design. Seems to be well made.
Love it! Comfortable and feels great to move it!
Great pants great quality. Very happy with them
Great pair of pants that are quality made. I will primarily use these pants for hiking and camping so I will put these to the test shortly. Took a couple of washings to get the stiffness out but now they are good to go!