Made to military specification GL/PD 07-13A with permanent press, wrinkle resistant CL-8 50/50 CORDURA® nylon† cotton vat dyed rip-stop material. The military field uniform that broke the BDU mold. For active duty soldiers or for an individual or organization that wants the authentic look of the real thing, the TRU-SPEC® ACU is as real as it gets.
- Adjustable hook & loop mandarin collar can be worn up or down to protect the neck and keep out debris
- Zippered and hook & loop front placket for smooth uniform appearance
- Bi-swing back
- Hook & loop faced shoulder pockets for patches and skill tabs
- Two slanted chest pockets with hook & loop closures for easy access under body armor
- Hook & loop fasteners for name and rank patches
- Pen/pencil stalls on sleeve
- Reinforced elbow pad pockets with external openings for elbow pad inserts with hook & loop openings
- Adjustable hook & loop cuff with zigzag stitching
XSmall - XLarge Short
XSmall - 5XLarge Regular
Small - 3XLarge Long
† Nylon 66: High tenacity nylon fiber. No Melt, No Drip thermal preferences with superior moisture management and quick drying ability. Higher durability, abrasion and comparable bursting strength.