Featuring the same comfort and reliability that you're used to in a Massif combat shirt, this alternate version designed for the female form accommodates IOTV plate carriers. Massif threw in a quarter-zip for good measure too.
The Army Combat Shirt Type II is available in female-specific fit and sizing, providing enhanced comfort and functionality. It incorporates the same innovative fabrics that helped make the Massif Army Combat Shirt (ACS) the standard for hot-weather combat gear. Flame-resistant, lightweight, and extremely comfortable torso fabrics increase airflow, reduce chafing, and wicks sweat away from your skin.
The ACS Type II provides a quarter-zip neck feature for added functionality. This design accommodates a variety of plate carriers. With four-way stretch, the ACS Type II Alternate Fit makes your job a little easier.
- Quarter-zip neck
- 4-way-stretch fabrics
- Low-profile, zippered shoulder pockets
- Concealable IFF tab
- External elbow abrasion-resistant with SuperFabric® brand material
- Pen pocket on the left forearm
- Loop patches for name, rank, flag, and unit tape
- Adjustable wrist cuffs
- Plate carrier compatible
- All fabrics pass the stringent ASTM D6413-F2302 performance specification for flame resistance
- Colors: OCP