The tried-and-true Massif® Army Combat Shirt (ACS) redesigned for the female form. Flame-resistant. Fully functional. Reliable. This combat shirt is exceptional under armor.
NOTE: The Operational Camouflage Pattern (OCP) is owned and controlled by the Director of the U.S. Army Natick Soldier Research, Development and Engineering Center, products utilizing the Operational Camouflage Pattern (OCP), can only be shipped to United States Active Duty Military Personnel that have been verified using a United States Military e-mail address, and cannot not be resold, or otherwise diverted to any non-U.S. military person. For International shipments, these items can only ship to a Military APO or FPO address.
The Massif® Army Combat Shirt (ACS) is now available in female-specific fit and sizing, providing enhanced comfort and functionality. The progressive design of our shirt incorporates feedback from thousands of soldiers in some of the world’s most unforgiving environments and has made the Massif ACS the standard for hot-weather combat gear.
Massif's innovative FR fabrics are lightweight and breathable while offering unmatched moisture management. With four-way stretch, a performance fit, and uncompromising FR construction, the ACS is engineered for FR protection and exceptional comfort under armor.
- Full flame-resistant construction with proprietary Massif fabrics
- Lightweight, ultra-breathable and wicking torso fabrics
- Durable, breathable sleeve fabric
- 4-way-stretch fabrics
- Flat seam construction
- Low-profile, zippered shoulder pockets
- Concealable IFF tab
- Lightweight elbow pads with abrasion-resistant SuperFabric® brand material
- Pen pocket on the left forearm
- Seamless side-panel construction
- Loop patches for name, rank, flag, and unit tape
- Adjustable wrist cuffs
- Colors: OCP