Designed to replace existing ARCs on Ops-Core FAST XP High Cut Helmets with quick and easy replacement and the same durable, lightweight design as the original ARCs.
When properly installed, these ARCs provide all the same benefits as the original ARCs including:
- Transform Ops-Core FAST High Cut helmets (XP & ST) into a streamlined platform capable of integrating mission enhancing components and accessories such as visors, mandibles, lights and cameras.
- Quick and easy replacement, mounts to the sides of the helmet.
- Multiple non-snag attachment points for quick, easy and secure donning and doffing of accessories and better routing of external wires and cables in a streamlined configuration to minimize user distraction.
- Compatible with ballistic visors and mandibles for fully integrated face protection.
- Designed to emergency release accessories at 8ft-lbs (11 Newton meters) of torque to prevent neck injuries in the event of snagging.
- Durable, lightweight construction.
- Kit includes: two FAST High Cut ARCs and mounting hardware (22mm ballistic screws); bungees are optional.
Mounted to the sides of the helmet, the unique, streamlined design of Ops-Core ARCs allow for quick, easy, and secure donning and doffing of headborne accessories. Designed to emergency release accessories at 8ft-lbs (11 Newton meters) of torque to prevent neck injuries in the event of snagging, all Ops-Core FAST and Sentry helmets come standard with ARCs; replacement kits are available as needed. ARC upgrade kits are available for ACH style helmets to cost effectively add performance capability. Rail adapters are available to attach mission specific accessories, and shrouds provide a secure attachment at the front of the helmet for NVGs.