AN/PVS-18 NVG Picatinny Rail Mount
Don’t like the price?Contact Us
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
You will be required to fill out our EAR Compliance form (click here) prior to your order shipping.
The Wilcox AN/PVS-14/18 NVG Weapon Mount P/N 14301G01 allows the operator to quickly dismount their AN/PVS-14 or AN/PVS-18 from a helmet mount and attach to an M4 rail for night operations.
The mount is designed to set the proper height for use with the AimPoint Comp-M Sight by means of a Wilcox Aimpoint Comp-M Mount and maintains a low profile stance on the weapon.
A rail grabber secures the mount to any MIL-STD-1913 rail and a thumb nut with a coin slot assists in easy mounting and dismounting of the mount from the rail even with a gloved hand.
To prevent accidental disengagement of the NVG’s the lock release button and lever must be depressed simultaneously.
A standard dovetail shoe found on the AN/PVS-15, 18, and 19 is used to attach the NVG’s to the mount.
- The mount sets the proper height of a PVS-18 or PVS-14 (with a Wilcox AN/PVS-14 Arm with NVG Interface Shoe P/N 26300G01.) for use with the Aimpoint Comp M sight when used with the Wilcox Aimpoint Comp-M Mount P/N 13600G01
- The mount sets the proper height for use with the EOTech HWS without the use of any spacers.
- Designed for one-handed operation while handling a weapon.
- Flat Matte non-reflective finish for covertness in combat conditions
- Maintains a very low profile shape on the weapon.
- Thousands of these mounts have been deployed and have been combat tested by the SOCOM community.
2.70 oz (0.07 Kg)
Aerospace Grade Aluminum
Weapon Mounting Configuration
MIL-STD-1913 Rail Mount